The City Administration, Mongolian Tourism Federation, and the UB Chamber of Commerce have signed a co-operation memorandum, under which they will work together in order to achieve the following:
- To create a single standard for tourism and trading organizations located in or near to Ulaanbaatar.
- To establish a world standard trading center in Ulaanbaatar selling Mongolian brand products.
- To organize tourism exhibitions for the public.
- To establish an information center for foreign and domestic tourists.
- To take strategic measures in order to lengthen the tourism season
- To make the area around the new airport into free tourism zone and establish “Khan City”
- To increase the numbers of charter aircraft, in order to make flights to those regions of Mongolia which are not served by domestic flights.
Source: Media Bureau at the City Administration