Firearms: missing guns to be registered this week

2016 оны 3 сарын 7

“Weapon-2015” ends this week. This is a campaign targeting illegal firearms, which as the name suggests began last year. All unregistered guns must be declared by 10th March at the latest. As of December 2015, of the 13,989 firearms in Mongolia, 11785 - or 84.2% - had been registered. The remaining 2204 guns (15.8%) have not been declared.

Therefore, the second phase of “Weapon-2015”, aimed to register the remaining 2204 firearms was fixed for a three-week period from 19th February and 10th March. The police authorities are therefore instructing people that they must bring their firearms in to the local station for registration.

 

АНХААРУУЛГА: Уншигчдын бичсэн сэтгэгдэлд news.mn хариуцлага хүлээхгүй болно. Манай сайт ХХЗХ-ны журмын дагуу зүй зохисгүй зарим үг, хэллэгийг хязгаарласан тул Та сэтгэгдэл бичихдээ бусдын эрх ашгийг хүндэтгэн үзнэ үү. Хэм хэмжээ зөрчсөн сэтгэгдлийг админ устгах эрхтэй.
Сэтгэгдэл бүртгэгдээгүй байна